For more in-depth surveys and inspections that require eventing and logging, our standard level software designed specifically for this. This system also autocreates dive, photo, video and anomaly logs.
+ PDF Download
EdgeDVR - Standard Level DVR
The EdgeDVR is a complete digital video inspection system. It has been developed to be used by personnel with all levels of experience when completing visual inspections on subsea structures which require real time event logging.
EdgeDVR is a 4U rack-mounted unit with a total storage capacity of 12TB. The system has 3 removable hard drives which store the survey video and photos. The Windows 10 Pro operating system is stored on a solid state hard drive for increased speed and reliability, with a second solid state hard drive for redundancy.
The EdgeDVR system has inbuilt automatic data backup using a proprietary data file management concept. A copy of all data from the inspection is stored on two removable 4TB hard drives. The third removable drive is used to store SD/HD Blackbox video and can also store video from third party inspection programs, COABIS & Nexus.
4U Rack Mounted Inspection System + 12TB
The EdgeDVR unit includes:
- Standard Definition, High Definition or 4K digital video recording (2 x 4TB storage). Video formats, 720i, 1080p, 2160p, etc.
- Automatic Blackbox video recording (4TB).
- Digital overlay c/w variable transparent logos and fields.
- Full HD video stills and video clips.
- Automatic generation of dive, photo, video and anomaly logs.
EdgeDVR Full Specifications
4U Rack Mounted System with 12TB Data Storage
- 4 channel recording
- Online video clips and photos
- 3 hardware models – SD, HD and 4K
- Automatic dive, photo, video and anomaly logs
- User configurable eventing
- 4 serial inputs
- 4 channel digital overlay
- Multibeam sonar recording and control
- Offline editor – offline video clips and photos
- Offline eventing
- Import / export workpack
- Built-in blackbox recording
- Network video streaming
- Network viewer
- Client viewer