If you need software that is suitable for surveys and inspections, and you have no requirement for eventing and logging, the EdgeLite suits your needs.This product has been developed to provide our smaller clients with the same recording capabilities but for a lower investment.
EdgeDVR - Lite Level DVR
The EdgeDVR Lite is a complete digital video inspection system. It has been developed to be used by personnel with all levels of experience when completing visual inspections on subsea structures which require real time event logging.
EdgeDVR Lite is a 4U rack-mounted unit with a total storage capacity of 12TB. The system has 3 removable hard drives which store the survey video and photos. The Windows 10 Pro operating system is stored on a solid state hard drive for increased speed and reliability, with a second solid state hard drive for redundancy.
The EdgeDVR Lite system has inbuilt automatic data backup using a proprietary data file management concept. A copy of all data from the inspection is stored on two removable 4TB hard drives. The third removable drive is used to store SD/HD Blackbox video and can also store video from third party inspection programs, COABIS & Nexus.
4U Rack Mounted Inspection System + 12TB
19" 4U Rack Mounted Inspection System
The EdgeDVR Lite unit includes:
- Standard Definition, High Definition or 4K digital video recording (2 x 4TB storage). Video formats, 720i, 1080p, 2160p, etc.
- Automatic Blackbox video recording (4TB storage).
- Digital overlay c/w variable transparent logos and fields.
- Full HD video stills and video clips.
EdgeDVR Lite Full Specifications
4U Rack Mounted System with 12TB Data Storage
- 4 channel recording
- Online video clips and photos
- 3 hardware models – SD, HD and 4K
- 4 serial inputs
- 4 channel digital overlay
- Multibeam sonar recording and control
- Offline editor – offline video clips and photos
- Built-in blackbox recording
- Network video streaming
- Network viewer
- Client viewer