EdgePFR-1SD Portable ROV and Diver DVR and Inspection System
- Fully Rugged Laptop Based System
- Mounted in Peli Case
- Standard Definition Digital Video Recording (WMV)
- Digital Overlay
- Realtime Eventing
- Fully Portable
- Digital Stills (Jpeg or Bitmap)
- Video Clips (WMV)
- Automatic dive, photo, video and anomaly logs
- Project Editor
- Client Viewer
- Realtime data logging
- 4 Serial ports for the display/logging of data
- 2TB Durable External Hard Drive mounted in Peli Case
- Automatic Blackbox Recording
- Solid state operating system drive
The EdgePFR-1SD is a single channel standard definition (SD) digital video recorder (DVR). The EdgeDVR is primarily for use in the offshore oil and gas subsea market. It is generally used for daily ROV operations, both eyeball and work class or diving. Being single channel it can display and record one video channel at a time. The EdgePFR is based on a fully rugged laptop mounted in a robust Peli case.
There is a black box recorder integrated into the EdgeDVR, so whenever a dive is open, video is recording. Taking videos, video clips or stills is extremely easy and the whole user interface is designed for ease of use by the operator by experienced ROV pilots and 3.4u inspectors.
The EdgeDVR includes a drag and drop overlay and can take in up to 4 survey or serial data feeds. Built in eventing and automatic generation of dive, anomaly, video and photo logs.
Each project includes the free EdgeViewer so the client can easily view all the data, video and photos in an integrated way.